EngCalcAutomotive Electrical Financial Fluid Mechanics Heat and Mass Transfer Heat Exchanger HVAC Hydraulic Machine Design Mathematical Mechanical Pipe Flow Pneumatic Pulp and Paper Structural ThermodynamicsMxCalc 12c MxCalc Combo Mobile Dates MxCalc SE Mx Wallet
EngCalc (Heat and Mass Transfer)
Engineering Calculator for Palm OS
Price : $19.99
Version : 2.0
Release date : 6/4/2007
Download size : 2.37 MB
Size on device :1253KB
Momentous Heat and Mass Transfer Calculator, Comprehensive Unit Converter with 2900+ Units, 50000+ Conversions, Scientific Evaluator and more…
Calculations & Conversions at your finger tips.
Momentous Heat and Mass Transfer Calculator.
A must have for Engineers. Empower yourself with instant references and solutions of frequently encountered calculation at your finger tips. Just few taps, and all the calculations that consumed lots of efforts and time will vanish, there by increasing efficiency. This means you will have more time to analyze your information and make better informed decisions, thus helping your company maintain a competitive edge.
- Supports High Resolution (320x320)
- Search feature to quickly access the calculators.
- Calculations in US units or Metric units. Apply settings for all the calculators.
- Large Input Panel to enter values.
- Mostly operated with finger, no need of stylus.
- Uniquely designed Calculator display for accepting Inputs.
- In-Place unit conversion to switch between US - Metric units.
- Faster Calculations.
- Constant Values.
- New look Scientific Evaluator.
List of Calculators
Entropy Exchange in HeatXfer Heat Conduction in Hollow Cylinder Gray-body Radiation Heat conduction in hollow sphere Convection-Conduction Network Critical Radius of Insulation Black Body Radiation Contact Heat Xfer Coeff Film Temperature Local FlatPlate Nusselt # (laminar) Avg FlatPlate Nusselt # (laminar) Tube Flow Nusselt # (turbulent) Nusselt # for cylinder in cross-flow Heat conduction in plane wall Heat convection Single-lump transient temperature evolution
In-Place Unit Converter
With the functionality to set the units standard to US or Metric for all the calculators, you can also change the units instantly in between the calculation.
Quickly perform conversions for the Calculator input without going to the Unit Converter. Accept inputs in any Units thereby not restricted to pre-assigned units. Output values can also be converted after performing the calculation.
Evaluate complex expressions and directly convert them using the unit converter utility.
- Superlative collection of operators.
- Memory Functions.
- Instant reference to recent calculations.
- Inverse Hyperbolic
EXP, LOG, LOG2, LOG10, ABS, SGN, SQR, RND, INT, SQRT
SIN, COS, TAN, COT, SEC, CSC, ASIN, ACOS, ATAN, ACOT, ASEC, ACSC
SINH, COSH, TANH, COTH, SECH, CSCH, ASINH, ACOSH, ATANH, ACOTH, ASECH, ACSCH
Most comprehensive unit converter utility tool.
- Comes with 150+ categories, 2900+ Units and 50000+ conversions.
- Also allows to add more units to the already exhaustive collection.
- Option to hide rarely used Categories & Units. This enables you to quickly locate the units and do the conversion.
- A smartly designed input panel not only helps entering numbers but also increases the view area by showing more units at one time.